Packing and What to Bring
On all trips there are a few things we want to remind you to bring and are listed as required.
Printable Packing Lists
- We have packing lists for all our destinations, please contact us about a specific trip.
Always Remember to Pack:
- Passport and a color copy of it
- Daily medications you require, with prescriptions labels on bottles
- Debit and/or credit cards
- Driver’s license or secondary ID
- Small amount of cash
We often find ourselves in small villages and communities that don’t have access to the things they need, even if they had the money. They greatly appreciate any gifts you might be able to leave behind. These might be items you have sitting in your basement or garage that you think are trash, but that might be very useful to people in a remote village. Here is a short list of suggestions:
- Clothing for adults & children: t-shirts, shorts, swim suits, rain ponchos, etc.
- Sandals for adults & children; waterproof types like “Keens”
- School packs & backpacks
- Rubber Boots
- Medical Kits
- Translation Books
- Art Supplies
- Sports equipment
- Fishing gear
- Flashlights & Batteries