Birding Southwest Sweden
Birding Southwest Sweden and Northern Denmark
Scandinavia is beautiful and serene. If you love boats and maritime history and spending time on and by the sea, this trip is for you. Scandinavia is a special place and we will be visiting some very unique locations in Sweden and Denmark. The great tour of southern Scandinavia starts in Copenhagen and travels through southwest Sweden. Most of the tour travels through southwest Sweden: The dark forests of the Kullaberg Peninsula and the sunny seashore cliffs of Hovs Hallar. There will be time for birding, hiking, nature loving, exploring, shopping, wandering, resting, museum visits, boating, meeting locals and eating lots of herring. Come to Scandinavia and have some fun!
We are still working on this web page and the completed itinerary should be posted in February 2019. Please contact us with any questions that you have about the tour. We are booking for this trip.
Printable Bird List
(This is a checklist of birds that we have seen on this trip)
- Travel Dates: June 4 – 13, every year, dates don’t change
- Group Size: 6 travelers plus guides, spaces left for 2020 = 6
- Trip Length: 10 days
- Rates Rate per person = $3,650 (based on double occupancy)
- Rates include: Domestic transfers and transportation, lodging, breakfast, lunch, dinner, group tours, entrance fees and Allianz travel medical insurance.
- Not included: International airfare, customs & immigration fees and visas, alcohol, trip cancellation insurance.